Friday, February 4, 2011

Something Sexy About a Man in a Skirt


Ash: This isn't easy for me to say, I've tried long and hard to ignore it because I know it's odd but I'm finally ready to admit...... My ex-boyfriend once confided his fantasy was seeing little 'ol conservative me in a short skirt. But how was I supposed to tell him that in MY fantasy he's the one prancing around in my skimpy girl scout skirt?

Some girls weakness is a muscular back or strong hands, even TK loses her head at the thought of a man with long luxurious hair.

But for me there's nothing sexier than a man in a skirt. For some reason the sight of slim toned calfs and thighs framed by a flimsy piece of cloth makes me giggle like a demented crackhead.

 The thought of what a strong breeze could do to this  just makes the idea that much more enticing! How can you not find that appealing?

When I get married I'm going to have my husband put on a skirt and do a sexy dance like this the whole time I'll be singing this song in my head:

 "Look what I got that you ain't got! Look what I got that you ain't got!!!!"

TK:   

"There is just somethin sexy about a man in a skirt....you know all that easy access."

-Ash

Honestly when she first said it I gave her the side eye. But then I thought about it, I said to myself;

"hmmm...she might have a point, let's google that"

And heaven help us this is what I discovered.....



*sigh* words are not necessary. Just let it move you...

Take a look at this young man, they put this poor thing in some ballet shoes and a minidress but just look at the way he carries himself it screams
"I AM MAN! Check out my thigh muscles."

At first I thought:
"maybe I can find some men who can pull it off but I doubt I'll find any black ones who still look manly"
   I stand corrected. 
 


Now look at this beast! You can run up on him in a dark alley if you want to but he looks like he can hold his own, skirt and all. 

 But I think this picture is what convinced me. Not only do they have on skirts with some of the longest, widest side splits ever created, they are also wearing a crowns made of flowers; but don't they just ooze sexy? You don't have to agree, but those women look mighty happy....

 I guess Ash was right there is something sexy about a man in a skirt ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment