Saturday, January 22, 2011

A length of rope and Foster Care: Useful child rearing tactics.


Ash: In one I movie I was watching with TK, a mother took her child somewhere and as soon as she turned her back that little bada$$ wondered off.  I of course expected no less because children are like raccoons always causing trouble and getting into mischief. However TK immediately responded: 

                  "You see! This is why you must always carry some rope around with you. See then you can leave your children tied up to a pole with a sticker on their shirt that says "Don't worry, this isn't child abuse.... We're just playing a game.” 

 Now I know you may immediately think ‘Oh god that’s cruel!’ but think just how much easier life would be if whenever your child was about to act out they STOPPED and thought ‘Hey if I’m bad mommy’s gonna tie me up outside’ If you don’t have children you might still be thinking ‘but still no child deserves that!’ Example 1

Case and point! And might I add upon seeing this video TK's response was:
              
             "You see that foolishness????!!!!! I woulda bust him upside the head with that bag of M&M's he was crying for....SINCE YOU WANT 'EM SO BAD THERE YOU GO!!!!!"

I admit maybe I feel this way because children terrify me…. But who wouldn’t be scared of them!  They’re so loud and sticky as if they secrete juice from their pores in some misguided defensive mechanism. If I haven’t convinced you and you’re still filled with righteous anger then REMEMBER that TK is the one who said it so please vent your frustrations on her.  O:-)

TK: Now don't get me wrong I love children ask anybody, but why do these little bastards feel the need to walk away when your back is turned? Is there a pony calling your name? Did you see a big pile of candy behind you? Then when they realize they're surrounded by strangers they wanna cry! Oh so now you miss me? You thought you were big and bad a minute ago! I'm just sayin a lil rope never hurt anybody....much.

Don't let Ash fool you into thinking I'm the mean one, this coming from the woman who said, in response to what she would do if her child threatened to call DCF on her for spanking:

        "I think having my child spend like a week in foster care where don't nobody give a damn would be a learning experience. What? You don't think so?" - Ash

Personally....I agree. I mean really you don't think if they live with a family of 9 or 10 kids sharing 2 rooms and one bathroom that they wont come home appreciative of what they have? Hell, next time they do something wrong they might just spank themselves. Thats just putting "the system" to good use.



3 comments:

  1. LMAOooo
    so now if i ever had kids ima give them the choice of either spankin themselves r sending them to a foster home

    like u guys have forever changed my child bearing ways lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have tied them badass kids up and beat the hell out of them and dared them to cry for some damn candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. yall are a mess. We all know TK will be the first one with a kid. I can't wait for the day I see your child tied to a pole. I'll already know who's mama that is! <3

    ReplyDelete