Friday, January 21, 2011

Be Prepared...This is just the beginning

TK: Not quite sure what brought you to this blog but if you were expecting a gossip column or a sentimental diary you came to the wrong place....sorry. This blog was created by two girls who met in college and by some strange fate just clicked. We lived together for 2 1/2 years and had almost none of the problems most girls who live together experience. It was almost like....living with myself :) I love Ash for one reason and one reason only, SHE'S A NUTCASE!!! But you'll find that out soon enough. 
     This blog is nothing more than a virtual picture of the foolishness that ensues when we so much as open our mouths. Don't expect to find a watered down combination of our opinions these posts will be uncensored and you'll know exactly which one of us is speaking.
     So, what is this blog gonna be about? I have no idea! Knowing Ash we'll be arguing over asian dramas or looking at new recipes, but I can guarantee you that the Madness has only begun....

Ash: Picture it I was sitting in the middle of my 9:00AM class when all of a sudden I get a text from this hoe.
Saying ‘I have a surprise for you! But you have to call me after 10:00pm.’
       Of course I responded ‘oh my goodness I’m soo excited… is it a pony, a puppy, or a man’ (Honestly I was hoping at least she had found a boyfriend so that I could live vicariously through her, but I digress….)  She surprised me with this joint blog and I can’t think of a better way to stay connected to my friend now that she’s miles away, AND make new ones! So HIIIIIIIIII new friend! Wherever you are I’m praying that you stay healthy, happy, and always have ramen. J

No comments:

Post a Comment